Creative Wellbeing at Little Forest Farm
- From $100
- 4 hours
‘Get Outta Town’ workshops are a dynamic mix of creative play and damn fine food, country air and killer views.
Flow and Flourish are currently offering half- to two-day non-residential retreats at Little Forest Farm, where you can experience weaving, basketry, cheese making, watercolours, bread-making, yoga, meditation, forest bathing, pottery, floristry, print-making, fermenting and more.
We collab with local growers and experienced artisans to provide time and space to reflect on where you've come from, where you're at, and where you truly want to be, all while making stuff and feasting on seasonal goodness.
Search 'Flow and Flourish' on Eventbrite to book 4 current events in collab with barefootfivetribe: http://bit.ly/37XysFV
Little Forest Farm is 8 km from Milton, 15 mins from Mollymook Beach, on Yuin Country.
Living consciously, we open our home to play, create experiences, community and connection.
Jules is a highly experienced educator and coach integrating Creativity, Wellbeing Science, Mindfulness, Yoga, and Sustainable Living. As founder of Flow and Flourish, she combines her experience as an art director, higher education lecturer and wellbeing practitioner to create bespoke workshops for groups from 4 to 12 people of all ages and abilities.
Her approach to teaching is playful, informed by decades of cross-disciplinary study and practice combined with rich life experiences and a good dose of humour.
per person price, all inclusive
- Exclusive tutoring: limited to 6 people, except by arrangement for groups.
- Assorted teas and great coffee all day.
- Delicious and nutritious plant-based morning and afternoon tea and lunch including farm fresh eggs and a scrumptious spread from local south coast suppliers. Half day adventures include morning/afternoon tea and lunch on request.
- Yoga mats and props.
- All craft and activity materials.
- Access to farm animals and bushwalking.
- Access to plunge pool and chilling deck.
Approximately 4 hours duration.
from 2 hours to 2 days
- Minimum: 4
- Maximum: 10